Monday, September 30, 2013

Washi Thanks


Attention, attention:  some cool new stamps from CTMH are making the scene.  This  is a whole set of washi tape stamps....which sounds kind of weird I admit, but it's actually pretty neat.  You get the look of a nice variety of washi tape but you can get it in ANY color you need.  Loads of designs (only 3 are shown here), so I think you could find something for anything you're looking for......and this is coming from someone who has about 9 rolls of washi tape in a drawer.....................and has only used any of it ONCE!!  I think it's that whole "if I use it I won't have it" mentality of mine. 


But anyway - the card design is from the Frosted Workshop On The Go - but of course I've changed it from a Christmas card to a Thank You card.  Love the colors in the Frosted package.  Very wintery but not so obviously wintery that they make EVERY card look "holiday-ish".  I think the colors are great for manly-male cards...for which I'm always on the hunt!

EVERYTHING from CTMH.....

No comments: