Monday, September 16, 2013

Party Chick


It's pretty amazing how a few snippets of ribbon can add so much to a card.  I think the sheer ribbon (both the /Swiss dot and plain) from A Muse is my most favorite ribbon - EVER ............sadly I can't get more into my clutches so I always wince when I actually USE some of it!!


As you can see from the first photo, the cardbase is actually a pretty yellow (Lemon Twist from PTI), but darn if this photo washed out the color.  Maybe one of these semesters I'll take a photo class - obviously I need one!

This card is composed of quite a bit of products:  stamps from Paper Smooches and CTMH;  Memento, CTMH and Colorbox inks; orange polka-dot CS from A Muse; embossing folder from Cuddlebug (I think....); Copics and Spicas and Stickles (Oh My!!); corner punch from EK Success; B&T paper for party hat is from Basic Grey (have NO idea what collection); mini pom-pom from Michaels.

I had a FUN time making these cards.......there's a lot going on but I think the little b-day chick has it all together. 

Here's hoping the rest of your week is a party too!

Toodles.......

No comments: