Monday, June 16, 2014

Mickey-Graduate

 
I know it's a bit late to share Graduation Cards but that's what's on the blog calendar for the next few days - so if you've "been there & done that" with Grad Cards, come on back next week!!
 
As you can see, I was going for a Disney-themed card (I'm sure there are some Grads who head to the Happiest Place on Earth to celebrate, right?).  This was an easy card and can you see.....little to no stamping involved.  The castle and small graduation cap dies are from QuicKutz, clouds by A Muse, Mickey head by EK Success.  

 
A bit of twine added a little texture and interest.  I stamped a couple of sentiments on a couple of clouds and trimmed the top of the card enough so the top cloud could be placed "above" the card border AND still fit in an A-2 envelope.....and with that - we were good to go! 
 
Stamps - I really don't remember and I'm too lazy to get up and find them......
Stardream CS
CB - Memory Box
Memento Ink

No comments: