Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Turtle Wishes

 
Ok, firstly these are EXTRA pathetic photos I know........but I'm pretty thrilled I actually remembered to snap a couple of them before delivering this custom-designed card.  Now I know I should be giving the proper credit to the artist of the Ninja Turtle but I cut the image out so closely (and tidied up as I worked), I have NO clue whom to give credit.....my apologies to the talented artist out there - your work is appreciated!!  A co-worker needed a card for her daughter who was turning 6 and who loves the "purple" Ninja Turtle - so there you go!!
 
But hey, I can give credit for the stamp images.....confetti is from CTMH, the sentiment and cake are from Hero Arts, small oval "shadow" under the turtle is from A Muse, the large candle flame and small candle dies are from QuicKutz and the scalloped circle (aka doily) is from Marvy punches.  

 

Inks - Memento
Copics
Liquid Glass - CTMH
Stickles
Ribbon - A Muse
Foam Tape

(H.B. to Mom...missing you tons, piles & heaps...)
Toodles...


No comments: