Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Little Hug

 
A fun mini (3X3) card to share!  It's from the same little frame set (Hero Arts) that I used for this "Bacon" card.  I love it when a set is so versatile - and wow - what different looks!  The label/fram is stamped with Memento Inks and I added just a bit of coloring/high-lighting with Copics and a quick application of Stickles makes "hug" stand-out!.
 
Pink and Green because it was for Creepella - and you know Pink Goes Good With Green (sorry, gotta slip in a little Wickedness whenever I can!!), and of course let's throw some sparklies around for good measure too!!
 
The embossing folder (Lifestyle/QK) is a new one to me and I love it.....it's so neat and tidy and tiny.  The green ribbon has been in my stash for years (I hoard this stuff like nobody's business as it's Creepella's favorite and I just can't find it anymore).

 

I love the star gems too - two different sizes......sigh......makes me happy, happy, happy!!

Toodles...

No comments: