Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Plain & Simple

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamp - Hero Arts; Ink - Mementos; Fiskars decorative scissors; "scrap" cardstock; B&T and Ribbon - I don't remember; Flower "bead" - CTMH.
In one of the last two or three Hero Arts catalogs, I saw a card that was so simple, it literally made me slap myself on the forehead with a resounding, "DUUUUH!!!". So off I skipped to the stamp room (well, I didn't really skip, the cats are always trying to trip me in their quest to get to the stamp room FIRST...), and found some B&T paper that wasn't too busy and wasn't too intensive in color and viola - it was done. Well, not really - I knew it needed something so I grabbed the Spicas and set them to work....LOVE my Spicas - they give just the right amount of shimmer and they dry fast as lightening.

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

I absolutely love this card. It may be plain and simple, yet elegant too. So glad you are back creating. I need to do the same.