Thursday, September 18, 2008

True Treasure

Card Front

Inside Card
Cardbase - CTMH; Stamps - CTMH, Just Johanna, A Muse (and I'm not sure of the treasure chest and I'm too lazy to check right now); Inks - CTMH & Versafine; Copics, Spicas; Stickles; Sakura (I think) White Glaze Pen
Thought of my pirate-loving friend Gail when I was making this card. Yes, she's all about pirates and I knew she'd just howl when she saw the little pirate bird (how could you not - a peg-leg & an eye patch???).
Gail and I have been friends for over 26 YEARS.....impressive that she hasn't made me walk the plank. Although I do get a bit concerned when she waves her pistols, straps on her swords, bares her teeth, babbles about plundering, grouses about getting her crew into working order and growls "Aaaarrrrggggggghhhhh" when we go to the mall. And I'm not real wild about being called a scurvy dog....ah well, she's just a quirky gal.

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Cool card!!! You're on a roll with these pirate cards!! :)