Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry for the Interruption!

Greetings one and all (and when I say "all" I do mean the 5 of you that actually look at our blog on a semi-regular basis.....even though most of you DON'T comment {except for Betty - she's a champion commentator} - and you know, you don't need to comment on the cards per se - tell us how your day is going, complain about your spouse or co-worker or cat, you know - give us some dialogue.....we already know what our cards look like....we'd like to hear something from YOU!!).

I want to apologize up front for turning on that verification thingy when posting a comment....but we had a weird comment (that I deleted) and just to stay on the safe side, I thought it prudent to take this next precaution against further weirdness on our poor little blog. Naturally, I conferred with Bob and he's in total agreement, so there you go.

Thanks to all of you who take the time to visit our blog - we hope it gives you some inspiration............or at least makes you smile (we're all about the smiles here at KaBobbing Cards).

Toodles for now...

2 comments:

kelley said...

crack me up is what you do. you'll have to fill me in on what that little comment was...

Betty Townsend said...

Good Grief, Kathy. The weirdos are everywhere. It concerned me when I saw that deletion. Its not a bad idea to have that verification step. I probably should consider doing it on my blog. Better to be safe than sorry, huh!!