Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scary 16...

Cardbase, ribbon, Birthday Builders stamp set - A Muse; Alphabet set - CTMH; Marvy Punches; Versafine Ink

Meant to get this posted last week, but I forgot. The card idea came from Heather (an A Muse designer) and if I really knew what I was doing, I would link you over to her card (which is VERY cute). Her banner says "party" - her card is bright and cheerful. My card is a bit demented, but you have to remember I made it for my daughter, Creepella....enough said. I made her a card every day for her birthday week - she said THIS was her favorite one (hey, as long as the recipient enjoys the card, whatever it takes....)

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Love the card! You're right, whatever works. It was good seeing you last Saturday. Sure am glad you are back to blogging!!