Friday, September 19, 2008

Shiver Me Timbers......It be ITLAPD!!

Cardbase - A Muse; Pirate Cupcake - Taylored Expressions, "Cupcake Pirate" - Just Johanna; Solid Blue CS - CTMH; Ink - Memento; Copics; Cherry Gem - Doodlebug; Cupcake Banner - Misc.

Cheers to my 3 favorite Pirate-Lovin' Wenches......they be (in no particular order): Gail, Lia and Creepella. Since today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day, I felt the occasion called for a very special card - so this be the chosen design. Since it would take me months to come up with the proper pirate lingo - let's just say it's a fun day to squinch up yer face, peel back yer lips and coming deep from yer belly, greet everyone with a hearty "AAAAAaaaaRRRRrrrrGGGgggg"..........Yo Ho Ho me hearties, YO HO!!

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

This card sure put a smile on my face!!! :)