Thursday, February 5, 2009

Arigato (again)

Cardbase - Memory Box; B&T paper - CTMH; Stamps - Hero Arts; Inks - Memento; Copics; Stardream cardstock.

Sometimes a new set of stamps absolutely SCREAMS at you......this one from Hero Arts just about choked me the first time I saw it in the 2009 catalog. I LOVE it......and then what happened?? CTMH came out with this gorgeous new set of paper, "Unforgetable" (almost makes me wish I had a CTMH website so that you could do online ordering from me!!). It's beautiful beyond belief AND of course there are also 3 new CTMH stamp sets that look divine with this gorgeous paper (for all of my CTMH friends - give me a ring.....you've GOT to see this catalog and for the month of February, there's a very cool special happening!!). The new Hero Arts set looks like it was made to go EXACTLY with this paper...........sigh.........sheer bliss - I'm telling you!

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Love this card! And the paper, how much is it?