Thursday, February 12, 2009

In the Eye of The Beholder

Stamps, cardbase, sheer ribbon & heart bling - A Muse; Ink - Memento; Copics & Spicas; Liquid Glass - CTMH
(Hey, I seem to recall some weird computer game called "Eye of The Beholder" - something my husband and alien nephews played a few years ago. And now look - I've gone ahead and given that mutant game's name a title to a sweet little card. I doubt I have many gamers that look at my blog, so I don't think anyone will make the correlation......)
This card came together on its own......I was merely there to literally "lend a hand (well, 2 hands)". The card took all of 10 minutes to make - I let the Liquid Glass dry overnight.
I still have a couple more V-Day cards to post.....but yikes - I'm running out of days (I'll select my 2 favorites and then get them up-loaded to finish out the rest of the week!!).

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Another cute card! You are really on a roll here!! Glad to see it!