Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Many Hearts For You!

Cardbase - Memory Box: Octopus, "Inkin' of you", heart bling & sheer ribbon - A Muse; Mini heart stamps - Hero Arts; Paint Splatter stamp - CTMH; Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalks; Copics & Spicas; Stickles; Marvy heart punch, Stampin' Up slot punch

When A Muse introduced the Octopus last year, I had to have him....he's so cute!! Then I saw a card with him holding a bunch of the mini-presents (also A Muse) and I think wearing the mini-party hat (yes, A Muse too). I'm sorry to say I can't quite recall which blog I saw the b-day card on (but I'm leaning towards Novell's Mastering The Art of Procurement blog......go to the A Muse blog - she's on the design team) - but obviously it make quite the impression. Since a bunch of presents are really cute but maybe not so appropriate for V-Day.....why not hearts?? Hero Arts has a plethora of tiny hearts so that fit the ticket...........and I love the paint/ink splatter stamp from CTMH (although I now have it in a "background" set of acrylic stamps....for years I had this one in wood!!) - it created the perfect subtle border!!

2 comments:

Heidi Robles said...

Very creative….it always amazes me how you take a “non” traditional stamp and make it appropriate for the Holiday. How cleaver you are.

Betty Townsend said...

Love this card. Very cute!! I got your email, will be in touch with you.