Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cousin It


I just LOOOOOVE this girl....."Cousin It" hair and all.........this is Creepella (see how the name is so darned fitting???). She's growing her hair to donate to Locks of Love (we are a family of hair-growers, I've donated a couple of times, Creepella has and so has Chef Bo-Bo Head). She's kind of on the fence as to WHEN to have it chopped....she has to donate a minimum of 10 inches but she also wants to "still have long hair" after it's been cut. Maybe when it gets to her knees it'll be long enough???

Oh hey - I just noticed you can see the cool new Harry Potter ornament I got for the tree......I was drving them crazy....kept pushing the button to make it talk - Creepella threatened to remove the batteries......spoil-sport...........but I still love her more than the whole wide world.

No comments: