Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy B-day from Fluffles!!!

Cardbase - Memory Box; Fluffles - Stampendous; Inks - Memento; Copics, Stickles; B&T paper - Slab#?? & Ribbon - Michaels; Textured Cardstock & Brad - CTMH; Circle Punches - Marvy
I love Fluffles....a LOT....about the only way I could love Fluffles MORE is if Stampendous would make her in clear sets (I'd have every one of them). I'm hoping that's something that will eventually happen - have you seen ALL of the clear sets Stampendous has to offer - I'm really impressed (they're third on my list, after CTMH and Hero Arts!!).
I've really tried to steer away from wood-mounted stamps (for many different reasons), so much so that I won't buy certain stamps - yes, even though I like them and I know that I NEED them, I've got to stick to my guns at some point - and this is where I make a stand.
Unless it's a Fluffles stamp.....or a Memory Box penguin.......really can't resist them. I'll just say NO!! to the rest of the line of wood-mounted stamps....but those Pesky Penguins.....they just lure me in with their silliness. Same with Fluffles......sigh......

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Happy Birthday!! I also love Fluffles! Ok...on the clear set stamps...have you seen the sets from A Muse?! If not you should take a lookie ;) LOTS of goodies to pick from! I use them all the time and love'em

Heidi Robles said...

Very cute Kathy and Happy Birthday. Hope you did everything you wanted to do and then some.