Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Throw Me a Line

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps - Stampin' Up; B&T paper - Slab #?? from Michaels; Memento & Colorbox Inks; Copics; Spicas

Get it? Throw me a line...you know, you're about ready to drown and you need someone to "throw you a line"? Chances are (at least for me), it'll be a friend that's tossing out that line. I've been VERY lucky to meet up with some mighty fine characters....I mean FRIENDS!! Each of them definitely have their own unique personalities, and while sometimes I'd like to thump some of them on the forehead, I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING...not even pretty paper, Copics or stamps (and THAT'S saying a lot).

Thanks for all of the comments Heidi, guess you've got your logon & password all sorted out??? Looking forward to Saturday!!

1 comment:

Heidi Robles said...

I like the retro feel to the card, very hip Kathy.