Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Message In A Bottle

Stamps, cardstock, inks, markers, Liquid Glass, Waxy Flax, heart bead - CTMH; Stickles & misc. seed beads.

I think this stamp set is retired, but it's one of my favorites. I've done ATC's and card swaps with this set and everyone just loves it. This card was made before I found Copics. I was pleased to get the softer & blended looks by sponging and sponging and sponging. At that point, the card looked ok, but I wanted some other dimension besides the Liquid Glass....and then a bottle of Stickles caught my eye. Using a super light hand, I tapped, tapped, tapped away and I think this turned out to be some cool-looking sand (did the same thing with the Desert Sand marker - bullet tip....just barely making contact with the cardstock).

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Oh my goodness, Kathy, this is a gorgeous card. I can see why you've received lots of compliments for it.