Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blowing By

Wow, been busy and sick and busy and POOF, like the above blow fish, there goes your month!!

Card 1 of the B-day Week for Creepella. It's such a cute stamp and one of those really CHEAP stamps at Michael's.......on a trip there in early May, I found 8 adorable designs (all mostly an "oceany" theme) that I had to add to my collection - at this point this one is the only one that I've used. Creepella liked it so much I ended up getting one for her for her b-day week (how convenient). The trickiest part of Mr. Blow fish? Cutting out all of his spinney-goodness....but it was definitely worth the effort. The wavy B&T paper was a perfect fit and luckily I had a piece just the perfect size after I trimmed the top off of the waves. I popped out the fins with foam tape to make the fish "hold" the balloon strings........pretty clever, eh??

Well, it's good to be back and whew, what a relief to have a few cards to share over the next couple of weeks. Hope some of them will inspire you (or at least make you giggle!!).

Stamps - Snag 'em Blow fish; CTMH Sentiments
QuicKutz balloon die cuts
B&T - Waves paper (?? can't remember the designer)
Ink - Memento & Colorbox Chalk
Copics & Stickles

No comments: