Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Place


Definitely Chef Bo-Bo's "Happy Place"......bags are packed for D-Land (see the B&T paper?).  Another little gift enclosure....I think it's about 3 x 4-ish.  I'm too lazy to see the paper manufacturer but it's all Disney-related (Heidi and I purchased the last two pads from Stamper's Corner).  I've used it quite a bit and as you can see, I dressed it up a bit with some Stickles application.

Stamps - Paper Smooches; Memento Inks; Copics; Stickles

Been busy with making cards for the craft fair so I haven't had time (i.e. keep forgetting) to snap any photos but that's #1 on my list for the weekend.  Hope to have some ready for next week's posts.  Increased stamping means decreased stitching time and that makes me kind of sad.  While I'm grateful for the continued and steady paycheck, working full-time REALLY cuts into my crafting time....sigh......

But fun times are scheduled for this evening - Pam and I are taking Debbie out for a belated B-day celebration - wheeeeee, what fun we're going to have - those two crazy women are ALWAYS fun!!!

No comments: