Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sparkly Love


Obviously NOT a card.....but still it's a crafty sort of thing and holiday-related.  This is a pretty quick and easy design.  Love this little black kitties and I have many (many) charts of them for various months and holidays.  As I was avoiding some of my larger stitching pieces (and wanting to START something new because that's ALWAYS fun...), I decided I need to stitch up this little guy.  Creepella saw it and whined and wheedled enough that I stitched up a modified version for her - and she had the perfect little frame for him too. 



Here's a close-up of his little French-knotted butt......because EVERY black cat needs a pink French-knot of a butt......

Mini-kats ("Great Purrformance") from Calico Crossroads; DMC floss; Metallic fiber from DMC as well; 22-count Aida cloth from Loops & Threads (Michaels)

Wishing everyone a Happy & Safe Independence Day!!

No comments: