Thursday, July 11, 2013

Neener-Neener

Not certain how many times I've used the above for a Post title.....but when it comes to Iris, it's pretty darned fitting!!

Here's another little card - a b-day week card for Creepella.  Stamp is from Paper Smooches, cool B&T paper from CTMH, Memento & Colorbox Chalk Inks, Copics and a heart punch from Marvy were all that were needed to whip up this Iris-inspired card.

Been busy stamping - talked to Heidi today and let her know that I was FINISHED with my b-day card sets (we're each doing 10 sets with 3 cards in a set).  I'm feeling pretty good about it (yes, even rather smug), but I really wanted to get a jump on getting them done BEFORE school starts.....I've got a little more than a month to go - so I'd better keep the momentum going.....wish me luck!

No comments: