Monday, July 15, 2013

I Robot


That was a weird movie.....one that Creepella and I agree could happen.  Technology and the advancement of Artificial Intelligence - not a good thing.  Great potential but even GREATER weirdness.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm totally good with most weird....I'm just not a fan of THIS type of weirdness.

I stamped this gift enclosure (it's a 3 x 3 card) during the Girl's Weekend that Heidi and I had in April.  Actually, I borrowed Heidi's set....yep, this is an oldie but goodie - a WOOD-MOUNTED set from CTMH.  Kinda fun to stamp with wood-mounted stamps every once in a while.  I don't realize how often I've come to depend on being able to see "through" stamps until I whip out a wood-mounted stamp!

Stamps & CS - CTMH; Memento Inks and Stickles and about 4 minutes later, you've got a cute little gift enclosure!

No comments: