Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Balloon Trio

Cardbase - Memory Box; B&T - oh bother, I have no idea; Stamp - Stampin' Up'; Ink - Memories & Colorbox Chalk; Copics & Spicas

Fast & Easy since the paper pretty much does all of the work here.

Have you heard? There are NEW Spica's (mostly in pastel shades, but there's a brownish color too) AND soon, there will be a dozen NEW Copics - again all in pastels. I think the Copics will be in the Sketch line but that's ok with me as that is the style that I have finally settled on. I love my Ciao's and I've got a hand-full of the Originals, but my heart is pledged to the Sketch style. After working with both the bullet and brush tips, I've found that my preference is far and away the brush tip. The oval barrel of the Sketch just feels good in my hand and since the larger barrel holds more ink - that's a double hooray for me. And good gravy, in my opinion you can never have too many pastels to choose from. Just last night I used 3 different pastels for a bit of water on cards I was working on (they're nearly done!)...yep, love those pastels!!

No comments: