Thursday, June 25, 2009

Factory Or Barn??

Cardbase - Memory Box: Image stamp - Stampin' Up; Sentiment CS and B&T- CTMH: Inks - Mementos & Tim Holtz' Distress Inks; Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colour Pencils; Copics & Spicas; Foam Mounting Tape.

Chef Bo-Bo Head says, "So is it a factory or a barn??".........there will never be a chance of me getting big-headed about my stamping. Not when I live with the 2 Stooges - I'm telling you!!

I only have two of the T.H. Distress Inks and I'm starting to goof around with them now....and since I haven't really done a whole lot with them I'm just wondering what all the fuss is (and no, I'm not really a fan of the T.H. "style" - I know a lot of stampers are.....but it's a bit too messy for my taste)??? Perhaps if I knew how to use them properly I would be dutifully impressed - as of now though - nil to zilch impressiveness. Guess that gives me incentive to get back to stamping!!

No comments: