Sunday, June 14, 2009

Warm Get-Well Wishes

Cardbase - Memory Box; B&T - CTMH; Teapot & sentiment stamps - PTI; Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalks; Ribbon & mini-oval stamp - A Muse; Gemstone - Hero Arts

A while back, Gail was feeling a bit puny and so it was time to whip up a card. For some people, it's so easy to make a card for and Gail is definitely one of those people - she has a lot of interests in a LOT of things (remember, she's one of my pirate-lovin' gals). I LOVE this new tea set from PTI....it's cute and elegant at the same time. Not sure if you can tell, but after I stamped up the teapot, I swiped the ink pad across it (oh-so lightly) to give just a hint of texture to the pot. I'll do that quite a bit on the solid stamps - I think that it lends a subtle interest to the image.

As per usual, the photography leaves so much to be desired.....but trust me on this, the CTMH B&T was nearly dead-on with matching the Memento Inks. Too cool.

Oh and BTW - Gail enjoyed the card, it made her smile!!

No comments: