Friday, June 12, 2009

Circled 17

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps - CTMH; Inks - Memento; Flower & Sheer Ribbon - misc; Marvy punch (the big aqua circle).

I'm really liking circle cards.....and while Marvy's large aqua punches are pretty darned big - I would like something a bit larger.

I'm seriously thinking about investing in some Nestabilities. I already have the Cuttlebug (and love it)...I've got quite a lovely collection of Quickutz too. The punches are really great but now that I'm finally getting down to business in the organization of my stamp room those punches are eating up a TON of precious space. While the large sets of Nestabilities are kind of pricey (and it's only because you have to purchase the entire set all at once), I think ultimately they're cheaper. Storage and ease of use have become major factors in my stamping life (the only higher priority is price). So now that I'm thinking of phasing out my Marvy punches and replacing them with the Nestabilities, I'm going to see if I can't sell the punches to stampers/scrappers who are just starting out and might not need 27 circle sizes nor want to invest that heavily. It's the whole circle of life thing, I'd like for them to go to someone that could get as much use out of them as I have AND it would be great for me to re-coup a bit of the cost (ok, ok, ok, I won't re-coup anything.....whatever money I get for the punches will go directly into the acquisition of Nestabilites - sheeeesh, technicalities!!).

Anyhow, Creepella liked the card and was VERY impressed that I used so much of the flower ribbon because she knows how very PRECIOUS it is...but nothing is as precious to me as my Creepella.

No comments: