Thursday, December 3, 2009

Light My Fire

Cardbase & Citrus Green CS & Liquid Glass - CTMH
Dragon stamp - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - A Muse
B&T paper - ??? (more of that really old stuff!!)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Inks - Memories & Memento
Copics & Spicas
Stickles

Guess it's just been my purging desire to finally use up some of the stuff I've been hanging on to (with both hands) for years and years and years.................also, have had loads of requests for more "man cards"....and do I suck at making those or what??? So yesterday's penguin and tonight's dragon are my very direct attempts at more manly male cards!!

A couple of weeks ago a few of us stampers got together and stamped (and ate and laughed and gossiped.....such fun!!). Instead of trying to pack up half of my stamp stuff I've finally learned to create card packets and take those along with a few basic items (adhesives, scissors, paper trimmer etc.) and basically just assemble the cards. It forces me to pre-prepare for the festivities in advance and it keeps me on track so that I actually ACCOMPLISH something stamp-related!! It's been working out so far and the results are these cards. I'll have another one tomorrow..........hey - have fun today and stamp something!!

No comments: