Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tweet - Tweet

Cardbase and B&T paper - Memory Box
Mini Gingham CS - A Muse
Bird Stamp - Hero Arts
Sentiment & Desert Sand CC - CTMH
Ink - Memento
Copics & Spicas
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Stardream CS
EK Success Circle Punches
Twine - PTI
Green CS - scrap....from ???


It took me forever with the "dinking around" part of the card..........just couldn't decide where to place all the parts so I took a break by going to bed - looking at it the next day was exactly what I needed since everything just seemed to leap into place on its own. I'm also kinda digging that diamond plate embossing folder - it's a newish one from Cuttlebug. I got it specifically for my manly male cards - so see, I'm thinking about them!!

I need to re-stock our card baskets this week.........the card supply is pathetically low. I think it's time to slash prices to get rid of those last few hanger-ons and then load up with all NEW stuff. It'll be a mini-flurry of activity for Heidi and my latest efforts - wish us luck!!

No comments: