Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mini Magical Hat

Card base - Memory Box
Stamps - A Muse
CS panels - CTMH & PTI
Inks - Mementos
Copics, White Gel Pen
Star Rhinestone - ???
B&T paper - ??? (yep, it's the old stuff!)
Ribbon - Michaels

I stamped the mini Santa's hat and the sentiment on PTI's Soft Stone CS.....the white CS was waaaaaaay too harsh because the B&T holly paper is actually more grey than white. Another benefit of the Soft Stone CS.....the fur trim really POPS with the white gel pen. Have I mentioned that this darling mini Santa's hat is my favorite stamp of this particular A Muse release?? Even though the release was in July, I've had this little hat on my desk since then......could hardly wait to use it!!

Received a shipment from CTMH the other day AND it's all I can do to NOT fling everything that I'm in the middle of off to the side and just plow into the new B&T paper and stamps......they're all so pretty and shiney and new.....................ok, ok, I've got to get a grip - I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult, (geez, how many times do I have to say this before I start fooling myself??), I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult, I'm a mature adult............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I totally know how ya' feel when ya' get new pretties--just wanna play immediately! ;)