Sunday, December 6, 2009

So Sweeeeeet

Cardbase - Memory Box
Stamps - Sweets (Hero Arts), sentiment (A Muse)
B&T - Doodlebug
Stardream CS
Ink - Memento
Copics & Spicas
Stickles

This card just fell together once I got my hands on the darling B&T paper (I'm such a sucker for Doodlebug paper!!)......I already had the "sweets" ready to go (had stamped, colored and cut them out ages ago) and adding that strip of Stardream CS adds some delicious shimmer. I've used the sentiment from A Muse on several cards - it just seems so fitting for so many types of cards (hmmmm - do see a food trend here???).

Ok that's it for the b-day cards for now......been busy with Christmas cards and I have several that are ready for posting - check back this week, I should have a couple of them up for a look-see!! Speaking of Christmas, we've got to get hopping on our photo Christmas card too (yes, I torment family and friends with not only a photo card but also a Christmas letter.......the shrieking starts when they seen the return address on the envelope I'm sure......)

No comments: