Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bag O' Hearts

Stamps - "xoxo"/Hero Arts, background/Ink Antics
Inks - Memento & Colorbox chalk inks
Kraft CS - CTMH
QuiKutz die cuts hearts
Marvy Heart Punch
Fiskars Pinking scissors
Scrap CS for hearts (A Muse, Stardream and others)

I used to have a large bag stamp (CTMH), very country-ish.....but man, I used it all of the time. I'd fill it with all sorts of things. I think I like the kraft CS bag much better (simpler and easier)..........and adding the pinking edge is pretty cool. I love the various heart die cuts too, makes for an interesting collection - perfect for Valentine's Day..........or any day that you want to send a little love!!

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a lovely idea for a card! And something that anyone can do a version of, even with very simple materials. Thanks!