Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cherish The LOVE...


Another 4-bar card but did you see my latest acquisition?? I've been wanting a heart border punch and I figured that Martha would have SOMETHING and since I had a 40% off coupon in my clutches...... well since the planets had aligned oh-so graciously it would have just been plain rude to ignore - right??? This punch also has a matching corner punch but I'm finding I'm not all that wild about the corner punches.....I kinda just like the borders being punched (and it's a trifle bit cheaper getting one punch versus the set).

..............ooooh - aaaaaaaah, it's oh-so shimmmmmmery.................take a closer look........


Pale pink & silver Stardream CS hearts are the perfect background for the shiny little "cherish" charm. Since I'm going with a very definite pink theme - I used a pink rhinestone brad to secure the charm to the layered hearts and then I popped out the hearts with some foam tape and the card was done - viola!!


I put a strip of pale pink Stardream CS under the punched border area - it accents the border punched hearts and it ties in with the smaller pale pink heart punched from the same Stardream CS.
Cardbase - Papertrey Ink
Stardream CS (Silver & Pale Pink)
Ink - Memento
Marvy Heart Punches
Martha Stewart Heart border punch
Heart stamp (on envelope) - CTMH
"Cherish" charm - CTMH
Rhinestone brad - Reflections (Michaels)

No comments: