Friday, February 12, 2010

Loving U

Ok for some reason when I looked at this, it looks to me like the ribbon is like a Ninja headband - am I weird or WHAT?? I'm so bummed........ALL of the CS is Stardream......it's so pretty, so rich-looking and elegant and dang it if doesn't look all flat and washed out in these photos. The cardbase color is platinum, it's warmer than the silver and since the hearts are punched out in a warm rich red, I think the platinum is a perfect fit.





I loved this QuicKutz font (Eliza-mini) when I first laid eyes on it (oh it's been 8 or 9 years ago) . Originally it came out in a larger size (because they were designed for scrapbooking) - and I was devastated (yes, devastated) because I loved the font but it was much too large to use on my cards..........so I just pined away with longing and desire and obviously the die-cut gods smiled upon me (perhaps even mocked me) and brought "Eliza" out in a smaller, more manageable (and more affordable) size. I like to think it was done just for me but I realize there must have been a couple of other card-makers out there in the same boat.

I think the style of the Eliza font is absolutely perfect for this card - it's for Chef Bo-Bo Head (not too foo-foo, but still just a smidgeon lovey-dovey).



All Cardstock-Stardream
QuicKutz "Eliza-mini" die-cut font
Marvy Heart Punches
Heart Stamp (on envelope) - yikes, I have no clue - it's an oldie but goodie!
Black Organza Ribbon

No comments: