Monday, February 1, 2010

Light or Dark?


Cardbases - Memory Box
Viney Heart Blossom B&T - Bo-Bunny
Citrus Green B&T - CTMH
Stamps - Cat's Pajamas
Inks - Memento
Copics
Ribbon - A Muse
Nestabilities (Label 1??)
Corner Rounder
Gem Brad - Recollections (Michaels)
The Bo-Bunny paper is new, it was just so sweet-looking....Heidi and I couldn't resist. We each got one sheet. It's funny how your stamp-spending changes. We used to purchase 3 to 5 sheets of the same B&T paper....we used to make a TON of cards to sell. Anymore we don't need nearly the amount of cards (sadly sales are still just limping along) so obviously we don't need the amount of B&T paper either. It works out well though, we both have had to scale back our stamping budgets SEVERELY over the last 3 years...........we still get new B&T designs, we just don't need reams of it.
So now that I'm only purchasing one sheet of B&T paper, I am VERY careful with its use. It seemed silly to have any more of the Bo-Bunny paper (it's basically a vertical vine/blossom pattern), I knew I wanted to do a couple of layers for the dog and I needed enough room for a bit of ribbon. It's always good to have a rough layout idea for your card, less paper waste that way.
I made 4 cards all totaled - 2 with the light pink cardbase, 2 with the dark. My preference leans more with the dark pink - how about you??

No comments: