Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Blooms

CS, B&T, Stamps - CTMH
Inks - Memento, Versamark, Colorbox
White Detail Embossing power - CTMH
Fence Border punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles

I think I pulled it off....................did I???? Take another look...........well?????

The fence border punch is really from Martha's Halloween collection (doesn't it look eeeeerie???). Nah, I didn't think so either. It just adds a nice little touch. Another simple card, I think the most time-consuming part was the sponging - I find I can get into a weird sponging-groove and then I've OVER-sponged. I have to chant to myself that sponging is supposed to be SUBTLE...........less is more...........helllllllloooooOOOOOO!!!

Haven't embossed in ages (do you remember when you embossed EVERYTHING???? Yikes!!), almost needed another couple of hands to get it together on the first couple of cards but then it was like riding a bike - I remembered what I was doing and how to do it. These cards are the little 4-bar size............namely because I have TONS of 4-bar envelopes and I really am trying to use up what I have......sigh......

Oh, I've been oh-so busy doing some stitching........lately I've been working on "Winter Hill" and another little black cat design. I seem to do most of my stitching during lunch breaks at work so I'm not getting much done. We have a 3-day weekend coming up, I plan on setting aside a few hours to stitching and maybe I'll listend to HP's "Half-Blood Prince", I've only watched it a couple of times since Christmas....................oh man, it sound like fun - I can hardly wait for the weekEND!!!

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a lovely card! Pretty, simple design.