Friday, June 29, 2012

Babies...


You know how I ramble on about how I love it when my stitchy and hooky interests can meld into my card-making?  Well here's a perfect example how a stitchy IDEA translates so verra, verra well to card-making.  I'm a big fan of Julie Jackson (Subversive Cross Stitcher & Designer) and while she does sport quite the potty-mouth in her designs................I can appreciate it - in fact, it gives me pure glee while I'm stitching away........

But these cards are sweet - really they are!!!

Well, they are if you and the expecting mom are pretty good friends AND she understands your slightly warped sense of humor........

As for THESE cards.....they weren't actually for an expectant mom at all and well, TOO much to 'splain (on soooo many levels)......suffice it to say they were a hit and each of them held a handy little pocket that was perfect for a gift card or straight cash. 

Call me demented, but I giggled so much making them I plan on making MORE of them......they received lots of "thumbs ups" from my card-buying customers...........hee, hee, hee.......

Stamps - CTMH
B&T - PTI
CS - CTMH
Inks - Memento & Colorbox Chalks
Oval Scallop Punch - Marvy
Paper flowers - Michaels
Gemstones - A Muse
Scalloped scissors - Fiskars


No comments: