Saturday, June 23, 2012

How About This?


Remember all of those mini-crochet flowers I made in a fit of furious crochet-frenzy?  Wellllll, here's a little something you can do with them.  Just perfect!!  Once the flowers are finished, they can be used as all sorts of embellishments.

I grabbed a couple of Marvy scalloped-circle punches and a plain circle punch, a bit of B&T paper and some coordinating CS, a circle stamp and some ink.  Oh and the cute mini heart brad too!! 

I made quite a few of these for Mother's day (little gift enclosures for little treat bags of chocolates because EVERY Mom needs a bit o' chocolate, right??).

I love it when something stitchy or hooky can be incorporated into my cards.......it's really like the planets aligning and all is right in the Universe........aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Stamp - PTI
Inks - Memento & Colorbox chalks
B&T - PTI
CS - CTMH
Mini heart brad - Making Memories
Punches - Marvy

No comments: