Friday, April 11, 2014

Cauldron Bubble...

 
So this is the REAL card (compared to the "mini spaaaaaa" card)......the one that took me HOURS to complete.  Don't get me wrong - it was totally fun to create but it did eat up the time.  I used a new embossing folder and I think it fit the theme perfectly.  I've kind of scared myself with the number of embossing folders that are presently in my "collection"....however, I do believe that I have one that will fit very nearly ANY type of card that I would want to make............ever.........Ahem.....

Here's a close-up on some of the oh-so intricate coloring (again, loads of fun but hugely time-consuming).  I threw on some Spicas for added embellishment, a bit of sparkle but not over-the-top. 

Sequins scream BUBBLES, right??
 
Stamps - Impression Obsession, CTMH (alphabet)
Nestabilities
Memento & Colorbox inks
Embossing Folder - Darcie's
Copics & Spicas & Stickles
Liquid Glass - CTMH
Sequins & Beads
 
Toodles...

No comments: