Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Good Day

 
No Sugar & Spice here...but I like it!!!  I've had this stamp (from Inkadinkado) for years.  I think they created a whole like of them a few years ago.  And that whole thing - about kids saying the darnedest things??  So true, very, very true!

 
 
I don't really know what the  mini-rubber band craze was (is) all about - Creepella is too old for this current craze - but I do like them and when they were 40% off at Joann's I picked up a couple of bags and figured I'd fiddle around with them and they'd make it to a card.....somehow!
 
And here they are - the colors are perfect with the B&T paper (CTMH) and the hardware (CTMH) is very fitting with the "theme" of this card.  

 
The HARDEST part in making this card?  It was crumpling up the CS panel after stamping it.  Oh, it nearly killed me......yikes!!  But after crumpling and then flattening it out, I swiped some chalk ink (VersaMagic) around to "grunge" it up......oh, and before crumpling I distressed the edges of the stamped panel too.

 
And I thought this sentiment (CTMH) would be oh-so fitting inside the card.......sigh....  Hope you all have a GOOD day!!
 
Inks - Memento
CB - Memory Box
 
Toodles...

No comments: