Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hippity, Hop

 
So while I steer clear of Pinterest, I do check Google Images on occasion (and yes, I know there are Pinterest images too but it seems more manageable).  I don't know why I'm explaining this as this card came from an idea that I saw on the MFT blog.  But that card was just a jump start for what I eventually did - I know it's a shocker, but my card may be a teensy bit busier that the inspiration card too.  Oh well....sometimes I can't live by the "less is more" theory. 
 
Cloud CS from A Muse and trimmed with mega scalloped edgers.  

 
The cool wrought iron gate is M.S.'s Halloween gate - I just snipped the vampire bats off.  The grass is CTMH B&T paper and a M.S. grass border punch.  The mini eggs are from QuicKutz (CS from CTMH).  The sentiment is from CTMH (from a wood-mounted set obtained ages and ages and ages  ago), the cute little bunny butt is from American Art Stamps from a couple of DECADES ago (I tell you, I've been into this stamping thing for quite a long while...).  CB is Memory Box, Memento Inks, Copics and Stickles round out the supplies.   Everything but the bunny butt is glued onto the CB directly - I popped out the bunny butt with foam tape because I feel a card is incomplete without the application of a bit of foam tape! 
 
Are you still with us?  Only 5 more cards to go!
 
Toodles...

No comments: