Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Little Juggler

 
Yep, another card using Elzybells stamps (distributed by A Muse).  They're actually really small stamps so I need to have a lot of other components to create a card.  Layer is a card-maker's best friend, right?  so that's one of my favorite methods.  It also lends itself to using some of the tons of B&T paper I have in my stash.  This spring-time paper is from Doodlebug.....so cute it's almost sickening - and I am powerless NOT to add a few sheets of it to my basket EVERY time I'm at my LSS!!

 
The spiral clip is from CTMH - and I've had these for many, many years.....I sort of forget about them  until I'm digging around for something else.  The ribbon is from Michaels (I think last year??), a couple of Marvy scalloped punches help in building the layers. 
 
I used Memento inks, Copics and Spicas on duck and eggs. 
 
Thanks for sticking with us - only 6 more Spring/Easter cards to go!
 
Toodles...

No comments: