Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dragon Daze Revisited

Remember when all I had to show was a few stamped images and a lovely grouping of Copics??


Well Ta-Dahhhhhhh........
Stamps - Stampin' Up; Inky Antics; Stamp In The Hand; Inks - Memento & Versafine; Copics & Spicas & White Gel Uniball; Washi Paper
Whew - well FINALLY this poor dragon has a home.....in a nice cozy cave....because she's feeling puny and just needs to rest.....and smell the wind blowing through the pine trees (remember when Hagrid was talking about how much Buckbeak liked that?? I totally "saw" that in my head...). Before you know it, she'll be defending her Golden Egg from all of those Triwizard Champion Pests...........hey - maybe THAT'S why it's taken me so stinkin' long to finish this card - maybe I was just waiting for the perfect Harry Potter image for some inspiration???

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Too Cute!!! So glad this dear dragon finally got a home! :)