Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Have A Cuppa

CB - Memory Box; polka-dotted CS & stamps & ribbon - A Muse; Inks - Memento & Colorbox; Copics & Spicas; Marvy Punch
YIKES - the card looks like it's leeeeeaning. but I believe that would be due to technical difficulties with the photographer (namely moi). I'll try to keep the text on this post to a slightly reasonable level - I'm hoping I didn't lose any of my 3 devoted blog viewers with that last "short story". Sorry - it just seemed as if I had a LOT to say.
I always thought I thought brown was boring.....but I'm noticing I use TONS of brown in my cards - could it be my perpetual "in search of a mocha" state of being? Naw - I think it's because brown, while being dark isn't nearly as harsh as black can be...brown is earthy and comforting - or dirty and stinky...... it's all in your perspective!!

2 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

This looks good!!

Heidi Robles said...

Isn't brown the new black. I too seem to use brown more and more. I think with all the new brown tones it's so much easier to get into the browns. Hey maybe it's the new coffee craze.

So you know I have had to, yet again, create a new Google/Blogger account. As soon as I log off though I'll loose this payword. So I'll have to make all my comments now.