Saturday, July 19, 2008

Flying Fluffles

Cardbase - Memory Box; Stamps - Hero Arts & Stampendous; Inks - Memento & Colobox; Copics; Stardream CS; Ribbon - A Muse.

Besides the Kliban Cat Stamps...I think I love Stampendous' Fluffles the Cat stamps almost as much. I know it'll sound like a broken record - but I seem to have a ton of them (eh, BOTH Kliban cats AND Fluffles). But I ask you - how the heck do you CHOOSE one image over another when BOTH of them (or all 18 of them) will be PURRRRFECT for a card (sorry - I tried to resist, but I'm weak...)??? Isn't there enough tension and stress in our lives? Must we heap more onto ourselves by getting into a dither because we can't choose the RIGHT stamp? And how will the other stamp feel if left on the shelf - will Stamp Therapy take on a whole new meaning? Isn't it our responsibility and duty to give these lost and wayward stamps a good and loving home?? A nurturing environment where their creativity will flourish and blossom (especially when paired with all those cool flourish and floral stamps??).

Whew - I feel better...besides, stamps are like cats - you can't have JUST one - that's just plain silly!!

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

I know exactly how you feel!! Love the card. We are in Tillamook, OR heading back to California tomorrow. Should be home sometime Tuesday.