Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oldie But Goodie

Stamps, markers, B&T Paper - CTMH

Sheesh, I don't know HOW old this card is.........the stamp has long been since discontinued (think it was called something like Summertime Bear). I still use the grass stamps quite often and while currently I seem to favor the solid cloud stamps, this outline cloud stamp is never far away. Hmmmm, the coloring on the bear isn't dreadful, imagine how much nicer it would have looked if I had had Copics in my possession.......

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Ok Kathy, it's about time you posted something new. Actually, we are leaving Friday for a short trip to Oregon, have family coming when we get back so it will be after all that I can get back to stamping. It's driving me crazy that I haven't been able to do any stamping. Oh well!!

This little guy is cute!!