Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun with Flowers

Stamps - A Muse, Doodlebug & CTMH; Paper Flowers & smooth gemstones - Hero Arts; Inks - Memento & Versafine; Copics & Spicas; May Arts ribbon; corner round punch

Oooooh, I'm REALLY liking the new SMOOTH gemstones from Hero Arts, and these paper flowers are pretty darned cool too. Today I'm off taking classes at The Paper Garden....with Julie Ebersole!!! I bet I'm having a seriously fun time too. I loved the classes that I took in April with Linda Carnell - A Muse Art Stamps Founder and her mom Vi, so I'm fairly confident classes with Julie will be just as fun and exciting. Classes with Julie at my FAVORITE stamp store, the new A Muse release on Monday....sigh....could it get any better? Oh, I know - I could win the Lotto & get ALL of the stuff!!! Toodles.........

2 comments:

Heidi Robles said...

Love it. But you know me and flowers. Very cute.

Betty Townsend said...

Super cute card!! I love it! Good to see you at the Paper Garden yesterday. Had a great time with Julie.