Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rock On

Cardbase & Guitar Penguin - Memory Box; PLP & "You Rock" stamp - A Muse; Star brad - Making Memories???; Inks - Memento & Colorbox; Copics; Marvy & Stampin' Up Punches.

I love Memory Box Penguins......thought I had FINALLY collected all of the designs that I had been coveting for ever-so-long but NOOOO, Dave came out with some brand spankin' new designs. The Guitar Penguin is not one of them. But I have added a couple of the new ones to my penguin collection (they have their own container now - they're very happy that they don't have to share with the "other" birds...), I'm hoping to come up with something fun using those new penguins in the very near future (of course that green dragon is also giving me the beady eye too). Anyhow, this card was made specifically for a young man that we know........it's his b-day card.......his b-day was in March. Have I mentioned how very lame I am with making (and sending) b-day cards on time??? Ah well - Rock On Sean - Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

These little guys are so adorable! I need to get me some too; at the rate Dave keeps putting them out, it will take me forever! LOL