Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favorite Things

Polka-dot CS, stamps (EXCEPT for web), orange ribbon - A Muse; Web stamp - Hero Arts; Inks - Memento & Colorbox; Marvy Tag Punch; DMC pearle cotton.

I tried to do one of those banner things that Julie Ebersole taught in one of the many classes I took in July at the Paper Garden....And while it seemed crystal clear THEN.....it got kind of fuzzy as the months lapsed. But hey, you get the idea, right??? I love this frog - he's so funny and so tiny!! I really like tiny stamps - why is that? I drive Heidi crazy with my love for tiny stamps (obviously "inchies" were made for me). The stamps she normally uses as an "accent" stamp for the envelope - I use as the centerpiece of a card. I also like travel-sized anythings and samples. I know they're waaaay more expensive than the "economy-sizes" but they just so cute!!!

I tell you if I could get that machine that Willy Wonka has (you know the one that shrinks down Mike, the T.V. kid), I would be in heaven......and Bob would be about 4 ounces.....

No comments: