Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hocus Pocus Flight

Cardstock, "Hocus Pocus" & bat stamps, ink - CTMH; Witch die-cut - Quikutz; Wheel stamp - Color Box (I think); Giant Marvy button punch (I have since tossed it as it became stuck and NEVER let loose of the cardstock...).

Have I mentioned that I like Halloween?? I REALLY like Halloween - I think we should have Halloween Fun every 3rd Saturday of every month. And I'm not talking about candy - I can get candy anytime....I'm talking decorations, the fun spooky feel, masks, black cats & witches and other things that go bump in the night. Part of the celebration should involve watching "Hocus Pocus"....I LOVE that movie!! I nearly wore out the VHS tape.....not too scary VERY funny and it just gets you in the Halloween mood....sigh....

Ok, this is the last "oldie but goodie"...I promise!!! Tomorrow.......NEW stuff!!

No comments: