Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Fan

Cardstock, B&T paper, markers - CTMH; Stamps - Panda (DJ Inkers); "Yahoo" (CTMH); Cupcake flag from Wishing Well or Michaels.

Ok - so the minute you read "DJ Inkers", did you just about fall over? I bet some of you don't even recognize that company, huh?? Talk about an old stamp...I think I've had that panda stamp for at least 12 years...still stamps great - but my taste has definitely changed. While I still like cute stuff.....I'm not wild about the SUGARY cute stuff any longer..... I guess my taste runs more to cute stuff with an EDGE!!
And for those who were wondering......Bob is still giving me the stink-eye....bet if he knew my cubicle number at work, he'd be sending me that Howler.......

1 comment:

Betty Townsend said...

Love this panda!! But then pandas are a weakness, I have a few panda stamps,plus other non-stamp panda stuff.